Forums » STO Questions & Answers

What is the best stuff to get from this new season 11?

• 149 posts
    November 15, 2015 10:09 AM EST

I really have not had much of an opportunity to enjoy season 11. Can anyone help me to work for the best gear?

thank you for all your help in advance.

• 56 posts
    November 20, 2015 5:26 PM EST

Well, where to start?!?

The new season has introduced a new rep as always with new euipment. The space gear seems pretty 'meh!' in my opinion but the ground gear shows promise.

The two feature episodes we have had so far has a good space weapon set and the latest has a good space set if you have a sci toon into exotic dammage.

The personal traits have finally been split up into full space a ground sections (8 for each sub lvl 60 and 9 at 60+) and both sets have had some good traits added making for some interesting combos i.e. Sniper+TR116B+Rifle Training (new) with a few other bits gives you a one shot kill pretty much 75% of the time!

One thing I have been hearing is that the T6 Defiant they have released has not been as good as expected, I don't know if this is because of player expectation or the ship is just that bad but if you did get the urge to splurge on it, I think it will be a case of buyer beware!

Just my 2¢

• 149 posts
    November 21, 2015 1:36 AM EST

Thank you for your help MJ. I have been so busy with other stuff. This helps. : )

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)