Forums » Server Rules, Rates & COD

Rules of the server

• 11 posts
    August 24, 2017 12:34 PM EDT

Server Rules : 

General Server Rules

1. No building on player spawn points.
    2. No intentionally blocking drops.
    3. No blocking large groups of resources. (4 Resource nodes or more)
    4. No blocking or building structures in artifact caves.
    5. Do not spam build all over the map.
    6. Do not build near someone's base with the intention of blocking them from building
    7. No pillaring or saving spots to build. Building is a first come first serve situation. (If its a second or more base, little stone/metal huts do NOT count. You must be actively building in area with the majority of your tames and animals)
    8. No sharing taming pens/wyvern by leaving catchers open for others to use. (So when trolls come out we know where they are getting there animals from)
    9. Do not sell bigger, harder to tame animals to tribes who have not progressed far enough to get their own first. (including wyverns, quetzals, Giga, etc) This also prevents trolls from making major attacks before we identify them.
    10. Taming pens can only exist for 3 days. Please pick up after that time period or they may be deleted. Thank you for you for keeping our server clean for new players.
    11. No Tames or structures are allowed in artifact caves.
    12. No Building in resource areas, Oblisks, etc.
    13. Players must make a tribe when joining server. If raids happen the proof is in your tribe log. No proof, nothing the community can do about it.
    14. No asking Admins to abuse their powers. We are players just as you and will not use our tools unless 100% needed due to .
    15. No spamming the chat window
    16. No Battle Quetzals. (Creating a box structure around your Quetzalcoatl)
    17. No politics or controversy in Public chat.
    18. No admin disrespect. This includes accusing admin abuse which may result in a warning kick or ban.
    19. No Fire Sales: Taking or Giving structures or Tames before leaving the server. (This may ruin the game for       new players)
    20. No use of excessive strong language or the use of the words ****/Pussy or hate words that are prohibited by the code of conduct. You may receive a warning OR kick/ban without warning. 
    21. The range display of Structures Plus teleport devices, troughs, etc is prohibited from being left on. The mod author clearly has not meshed the range indicator to blend with the existing ARK graphics therefore it denies another player who seeks immersion the option to not see it. Players who ignore this rule may be subject to a warning, kick or ban since it displays discourtesy to players around them. 

Soliciting

Do not include your youtube, server name, company, website or any type of social media that may detract from the game of the PFG ARK server without speaking to a Sr. Admin or Core member of Purple Frog Global and getting it approved. You may be banned without warning.

Gifting 

Gifting (giving players free stuff that is not in your tribe) is not against the rules but frowned on by the community. Please engage in a trading system that you feel meets the players level to promote activity. Gifters ruin server population while traders keep it.

Activity

PFG wants to keep a clean uncluttered server. In order to do so we like to have weekly active members. Please be sure to log in once a week and reactivate your decay timers on all personal structures and tames or have your tribe mate do so for you. Any absences from Ark should be reported to an Admin so we know you have not left the server. Auto decay is activated weekly to biweekly to deter server lag. If we can not get in contact with you we will clear your base and tames so other active people may occupy the space.

Player Interaction

Player safety is important to Purple Frog Global. Please treat fellow players with courtesy and respect no matter what the situation. If there is a person being rude, disrespectful or abusive to you or anyone in the PFG community please notify the admin team immediately.

System or Game Server Abuse

Please do not exploit any in game bugs, glitches, or errors. Report any of these issues to the admin team as soon as possible and keep it confidential until the issue is fixed. Please also report any people who are exploiting these issues to keep our server happy and healthy. Failure to do so may result in the same punishment as the violator.

Chat/Communication

1. Please use intended channels for ark correctly (Tribe for tribe talk, Local for people nearby, etc)
    2. No spamming global chat so much that it blocks people from talking to each other.
    3. No disparaging against race, sex, religion, political groups, nationality, sexual orientation, or any other beliefs, identities or lifestyles.
    4. No attacking any community members verbally with name calling, harassment or threats of any kind.
    5. No obscenity, profanity, vulgarity that is inappropriate for anyone under the age of 13 by general standards of decency.

Legal

No illegal discussions such as illegal drug use, hacking, terrorism or acquisition of unauthorized copyrighted material.

Administration

Please cooperate with any instructions a staff member gives you. Any decision made by a staff member is final and should be treated as such. Do not claim admin abuse unless you have hard evidence that there is. We take admin abuse very seriously in PFG and have strict guidelines that admins have to follow.

PVPVE Rules

1. Any tribes wanting to pvp with each other will have to be approved by an admin before engaging each other.
    2. PVP must be agreed upon by both/all parties before engaging.
    3. Any unsanctioned PVP actions will be met with community retaliation with admin supervision IF player refuses to make up for their infraction due to not knowing our PVP rules.
    4. If unsanctioned PVP continues you will be kicked from the server for the appropriate amount of time. To be determined by the admins.
    5. Please defend your base from new players that dont read server rules, Trolls or Troll Tribes.

::SCREENSHOTS [F12]::(Remember to take a screenshot and provide 'PROOF' before reacting. Post to www.purplefrog.global or our Facebook page. Admins will not step in unless trolling starts. It's the community who acts as our police force). 

Server Settings Standard: May change for events

PVPVE Sanctioned PVP only.
    120 Slot server

Boosted loot crates 3

Tame 5X (4.5 tame 1.2 Animal consumption)

Harvest 5X (Player Damage 2, Harvest amount 5, Harvest Health 7X)

Breed 5X, (4X Hatching, 5X Mature, 1.5 Imprinting, Vanilla setting for the rest) 

XP 5X (subject to change during events)

Stamina Regen for Flyers

Slightly Shorter Nights 2 Night Speed cycle

Triple Raft/Platform build

This post was edited by Spoon at October 6, 2018 9:37 AM EDT
    • 154 posts
    January 23, 2018 7:16 PM EST

Number 10.

• 3 posts
    March 11, 2018 3:40 PM EDT

I agree.

• March 11, 2018 4:15 PM EDT

well I have been with PFG for awhile and finally found the rule so I could read them.  Sorry if I sometime mess up and talk out of tribe or local....I will work harder at remembering to do that :(

• March 11, 2018 4:19 PM EDT

I agree! ~Luciandeath

• 2 posts
    March 11, 2018 4:36 PM EDT

I agree :)

• March 11, 2018 6:05 PM EDT

I agree. Could not agree on the Facebook post, cause I am in Facebook jail for another 28 days. Lol.

• 4 posts
    March 11, 2018 6:06 PM EDT

agreed :-) 

• 1 posts
    March 11, 2018 6:30 PM EDT
    Agreed
    • 3 posts
    March 12, 2018 6:17 AM EDT

Rgr

• March 12, 2018 4:04 PM EDT

Agreed 2x

• 2 posts
    April 6, 2018 12:29 PM EDT

Agree

• 2 posts
    April 20, 2018 3:31 PM EDT

I have not tamed my own quetz does that mean I cannot purchase one from the store?

• 2 posts
    June 17, 2018 7:23 PM EDT

agree

• 1 posts
    July 4, 2018 11:32 AM EDT

Agreed

• 1 posts
    September 22, 2018 3:36 AM EDT

Rules we make for the general things that everyone will be prosperous in the rules follow and to the no one obey by all. There will contrive of the rules in the bestessays review website and way to how become reviews from the cordial person.

• 17 posts
    September 23, 2018 8:53 PM EDT
    The rules for the server really do make it a great place.
    • 17 posts
    September 23, 2018 8:53 PM EDT
    The rules for the server really do make it a great place.

(200 symbols max)

(256 symbols max)