Demmrage 18 Posted November 21, 2019 Hey All, I;m very new to ark and new to purple frog as well. I was wondering if it is OK to stream ARK to my Twitch account. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I figured I would ask first. Thanks a bunch 2 Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brisa440 50 Posted November 21, 2019 Hey Demm!, Welcome! 100% is okay to stream, We have a few streamers, as well as youtubers, kicking around on the server aready. The owner also streams and youtubes it. Just make sure that if you hop in discord VC that you ask players if its okay if you stream the audio. We have an alpha event happening soon! If you get some good shots, you could submit them to be added to a PFG advert in later weeks! Just send them my way or to Spoon! Have fun out there and can't wait to see some of your stuff! 3 Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Demmrage 18 Posted November 21, 2019 Thanks a bunch! Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Spoon 118 Posted November 21, 2019 Glad to have you! Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
talfaiqbal 0 Posted May 10, 2025 Twitch streaming is great for real-time interaction, but for those who want a broader range of live TV channels, photocall tv is a solid alternative to explore alongside streaming platforms. Quote Share this post Link to post Share on other sites