Recommended Posts

Is there a way we can get announcements in discord or have a discord event tab for up coming events? the Calendar here on the website isn't always accurate or up to date, also there is no way for some of us to plan out for events if we only get a few days notice.  I know I work about 50+ hours a week and have to apply for vacation time at least 3 weeks in advance (minimum).  Being able to see and forecast events would help out with what map I need to move to, what dino's I will need (if any) and be able to prepare...ie.. kibble and taming stuff for a 300 event, extra incubators and or a hatchery for breeding, extra defenses for drops and so on. there is no way I can personally do all of that in a matter of 2 days if it is just a weekend event.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were working on getting a better monthly picture with events to post, however sometimes we dont get admin commitments to sponsor the event till a week or less notification. Until we can do so, Avitus and Grimm have given you the most up to date location to find events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this