Demmrage

PurpleFrog
  • Content Count

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Demmrage

  1. Is there a way we can get announcements in discord or have a discord event tab for up coming events? the Calendar here on the website isn't always accurate or up to date, also there is no way for some of us to plan out for events if we only get a few days notice. I know I work about 50+ hours a week and have to apply for vacation time at least 3 weeks in advance (minimum). Being able to see and forecast events would help out with what map I need to move to, what dino's I will need (if any) and be able to prepare...ie.. kibble and taming stuff for a 300 event, extra incubators and or a hatchery for breeding, extra defenses for drops and so on. there is no way I can personally do all of that in a matter of 2 days if it is just a weekend event.
  2. Went from finding 1-2 spinos a day to finding over 5 in a few hours. Well done and thanks for helping!
  3. if we all pool our tributes on the Island we might have enough to run an Alpha Monkey and Dragon hahaha no we still wouldn't have enough spino sails lol ?
  4. Not sure but I flew the river and counted the Treaders and there were over 30 of them. those thing are probably killing all the Spino's before we the players can get to them.
  5. Hey All, I;m very new to ark and new to purple frog as well. I was wondering if it is OK to stream ARK to my Twitch account. I don't want to step on anyone's toes so I figured I would ask first. Thanks a bunch